Posts Tagged ‘food’
I am taking 2 a day, is this enough? And can I mix them with Pure Acai 500mg from a health food shop?
My suggestion is that you cancel your autoship now if you are still in your first 15 days. If you are past the 15th day then you have already been billed more than this product is worth.
Go check out this guys video http://www.ultimateweightlosscenter.com/weight-loss/diet-pills/acai-berry-review
he does a good job explaining how these scams work.
the special report on that site aint bad either
what would happen if you took a big overdose of acai berrie capsules. say if you was to take 25.
I took an overdose of them(not 25 though) and it made me vomit for about 3 days straight. All that vomiting made me have a loss of appetite. so i didn’t eat food for like a week straight. I had the capsules and the Liquid.
I am wondering were to buy the Acai Berry pills without risking the possibility of getting a ridiculous online bill later on. Can you buy them at a health food store? Costco? Walmart? Shoppers Drug Mart? I heard they have amazing health benefits besides just weight loss.
You can buy acai berry supplements from walmart, but why you spent fortune without trying it first for free and no risk with this legit site
to learn more about acai berry benefit and try acai berry for free (ex sh)
I’m planning on getting the Acai Berry Supplement thing to lose weight. Is there anything else I have to do when taking it to lose weight besides just taking teh supplement? [exercise a certain amount, eat a certain food, etc.]
Acai is just a fad diet that fails just like all the other fad diets. It’s nothing special, it’s not a miracle food, it’s just a gimmick. Whose bright idea was it to take health and fitness advice from Oprah, a 200lb whale?
To lose fat:
1. DON’T BELIEVE THOSE FAD DIETS! DIET PILLS ARE GIMMICKS! Yes, Acai berries/pills/juice is a fad diet.
2. DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF! Unless you are tiny as it is, a 1,200 calorie a day diet is DANGEROUS and won’t work in the long run.
3. Find the ammount of calories you need to eat per day to maintain your weight. Try this link: http://www.exrx.net/Calculators/CalRequire.html
4. Eat healthy and eat about 500 calories below that number. Eating too little will result in loss of water weight and muscle mass, not fat (what you actually want to lose).
5. Eat 5-6 small meals a day. This keeps your metabolism up. Each meal should include fruits, veggies, water, and protein. Oatmeal is great for breakfast.
5. Drink at least 64oz (8 8oz glasses) of water a day. No soda (that includes diet soda). A great FAQ for proper diet (and general fitness): http://www.liamrosen.com/fitness.html
6. Do light/moderate cardio 3 to 5 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes each time. Running, bicycling, and swimming are great for this. If you are obese, do low impact stuff like walking or swimming.
7. Do some strength training to make sure you lose fat and not muscle. Don’t worry; you won’t look like the hulk if you lift weights. Concentrate on compound movements like the squat and deadlift, to name a few. Check www.exrx.net to see examples of proper form.
8. You should lose about 1-2lbs (.45-.9kg) per week. If you lose more than that, chances are the rest is stool, water weight, or even muscle mass.
Be patient, be smart, and get plenty of sleep. If you follow this guideline you will be very happy with your results. Good luck!
So I realize that acai berries are very helpful in weight loss and that they’re very healthy for your body. But would you still receive the effects of the acai berries if they were in an Acai/Apple protein drink at a local food store?
No, acai soes not aid weight loss. There is no medical evidence that the supplements work.
It is a berry with a short shelf life that unscrupulous people have turned into an industry based on lies, fictional testimonials and airbrushed photographs.
It has no more antioxidants (which do not aid weight loss) and other beneficial properties than locally bought fresh berries.