Posts Tagged ‘have’
I just bought these pure acai berry pro tablets and I want to know if they work? They have boosted up my energy but I don’t think I am loosing weight or am i doing something wrong?
Capsuls seem to absorb better than tablets. I suggest you try acai elite berry. I also suggest you research before buying any acai berry product. There are many products are just don’t work. The Acai elite berry worked well for me I lost 8 pounds in one week. I found the research site comparison these type of products here.
what would happen if you took a big overdose of acai berrie capsules. say if you was to take 25.
I took an overdose of them(not 25 though) and it made me vomit for about 3 days straight. All that vomiting made me have a loss of appetite. so i didn’t eat food for like a week straight. I had the capsules and the Liquid.
I am on the Acai berry Juice diet. I have to say, it works wonders on me.I stay full longer,and lose weight. But To have to drink it sucks. I gag on the taste. I usually take a mouthful of Orange juice and take the shot. But I can still taste it.
Any tips on how to drink it without feeling like it is going to make me throw up?
Mix it with Ginger Ale, or use the Acai berry pills.
You can try a free trial of Acai berry pills using a coupon code that I found here:
I have been wanting to try theses supplements for awhile everywhere on the internet is advertising peoples success stories but my husband thinks it is just a scam so I was wondering if anyone has tried acai berry pills or products and got some results?
Acai has absolutely nothing to do with weight loss. It’s a berry, high in antioxidants. You can get the same vitamins by eating blueberries or raspberries, or even drinking green tea or pomegranate juice. CNN has already done a story about how the weight loss claims are bogus
All of these internet ads are nothing but scams to charge up your credit card every month for with no way to cancel – google acai berry scam to see how many tens of thousands of people have reported being scammed
If you want to try for yourself, never fall for any free trial or buy online. You can get them at any health food/vitamin store.
I have heard the Acai berry and Colon cleanse “diet” works really well. I am iffy on taking these supplements – do they work? what kind of effects will it have? If I take this am I going to be in the bathroom all day and night?
When I was interested in this, I read the reviews on Amazon.com (that’s where I was buying it from since I didn’t want to give my debit information to some site I didn’t trust).
Basically, what I got from that was that the acai berry supplement energizes *some* people, but doesn’t really contribute to weight loss at all.
The people who were pleased with the Colon Cleanse were using it to become regular and not to lose weight. Some people said that they had lost a few pounds from removing all the waste that had built up in their intestines. Generally, the people who were trying the acai/colon cleanse combination did not lose weight, or did not lose enough weight to be satisfied.
If you read the directions, you have to adjust the number of pills you take so that you are having 2-3 bowel movements per day.
Side effects include cramping, bloating, and diarrhea.
I’m planning on getting the Acai Berry Supplement thing to lose weight. Is there anything else I have to do when taking it to lose weight besides just taking teh supplement? [exercise a certain amount, eat a certain food, etc.]
Acai is just a fad diet that fails just like all the other fad diets. It’s nothing special, it’s not a miracle food, it’s just a gimmick. Whose bright idea was it to take health and fitness advice from Oprah, a 200lb whale?
To lose fat:
1. DON’T BELIEVE THOSE FAD DIETS! DIET PILLS ARE GIMMICKS! Yes, Acai berries/pills/juice is a fad diet.
2. DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF! Unless you are tiny as it is, a 1,200 calorie a day diet is DANGEROUS and won’t work in the long run.
3. Find the ammount of calories you need to eat per day to maintain your weight. Try this link: http://www.exrx.net/Calculators/CalRequire.html
4. Eat healthy and eat about 500 calories below that number. Eating too little will result in loss of water weight and muscle mass, not fat (what you actually want to lose).
5. Eat 5-6 small meals a day. This keeps your metabolism up. Each meal should include fruits, veggies, water, and protein. Oatmeal is great for breakfast.
5. Drink at least 64oz (8 8oz glasses) of water a day. No soda (that includes diet soda). A great FAQ for proper diet (and general fitness): http://www.liamrosen.com/fitness.html
6. Do light/moderate cardio 3 to 5 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes each time. Running, bicycling, and swimming are great for this. If you are obese, do low impact stuff like walking or swimming.
7. Do some strength training to make sure you lose fat and not muscle. Don’t worry; you won’t look like the hulk if you lift weights. Concentrate on compound movements like the squat and deadlift, to name a few. Check www.exrx.net to see examples of proper form.
8. You should lose about 1-2lbs (.45-.9kg) per week. If you lose more than that, chances are the rest is stool, water weight, or even muscle mass.
Be patient, be smart, and get plenty of sleep. If you follow this guideline you will be very happy with your results. Good luck!
I recently got the Acai Berry LeanSpa and Colon Cleanser combo and i’m wondering what some peoples results have been? Negative? Positive? Any information would be helpful.
Waste of money.
I am looking to lose weight with acai berry, but I am looking to losing 33-44lbs. would acai berry help, or will that just lose a couple of pounds? Anyone tried it?
I tried it and was able to lose 8 lbs in two weeks. There are a lot of different kinds of acai though. You have to find the one that works best for you. There is a site that reviews different acai products-that is where I found mine www.acaipurefree.com